There are many email marketing services which caused too high so if you are looking for cheap email marketing services then you are on the right post. We have already found 5 cheapest email marketing software for you. Let us discuss them in detail.
Sendinblue has a good name in the email marketing space which offers a range of tools that helps to create optimize and send email campaigns. They provide several pocket-friendly monthly plans. Sendinblue offers a useful free tier that includes platforms key features, and you can add unlimited contacts to your list but it comes with one restriction as it has a limit of 300 emails sent per day. Being one of the cheapest email marketing software Sendinblue’s best feature is its scalability which means it is a good option for people or organizations who are looking for an email campaign without invest a lot of resources. Their basic plan starts from $25 per month.
Some of the key features of Sendinblue:
• Using a drag and down editor, you can easily create and customize emails.
• They have many pre-built templates.
• Easily track your campaign’s metrics using analytics tools.
• Using some form builder tools you can add the opt-in form to your site.
• Manage subscriber data through a CRM.
• You can get the benefits from email marketing automation options to set up campaigns fast such as autoresponders and eight workflow templates.
• WordPress plugin that lets you handle your WordPress dashboard.
• Sendinblue’s landing page builder.
Melalite being the cheapest email marketing software tool still manages to provide comprehensive packages. Their services usually include building and sending emails, designing landing pages. There all the packages include the same feature and unlimited emails per month. The difference is only in how many subscribers you can have. In the free plan you can have up to 1000 subscribers and with $15 per month you can include up to only 2500 subscribers. Mailerlite is a good option for the people/organization who are looking for a tool to design pop-ups, landing pages to attract subscribers. This is the best choice for new bloggers as it is freely available.
Some of the key features of MailerLite:
• Gather new subscribers using different signup forms, or landing pages and then turn them into customers.
• Automate email campaigns and generate personalized workflows.
• Easily design emails using drag-and-drop email builder which requires no coding experience.
• Get analytic reports in real-time where you can track your engagement, click-through rates, and unsubscribes.
Cakemail is a tool that is best for small business owners, and it provides different useful time-saving features and it is also one of the cheapest email marketing software. It also has a different option of pricing tiers which depends on how many contacts you want. Its basic plan starts from $ 8 per month which includes up to 500 contacts and the next on the list is at $12 per month and provides up to 1000 contacts. It is the best option for a small business which do not require any advanced features instead wants to add recipients, subject, message, and send.
Some of the key features of Cakemail:
• Split email lists into groups, and easily send different messages to each group.
• By customizing professional templates create your templates quickly.
SendGrid is a different tool as compared to other email marketing software as it gives you as much control over the process as possible. It provides a lot of customizations both in individual emails as well as campaigns. They have a free plan which includes almost all the primary features but is a bit limited for sending an allowance of 100 emails per day. The next plan on the list is $14.95 per month and an extra $10 for every 10000 contacts. SendGrid is a good option for start-ups and small business which do not need to spend a lot of emails instead want to access features and customization options.
Some of the key features of SendGrid:
• Provide a library of responsive email templates.
• To improve your future campaigns, you can perform tests and measure analytics.
• Send e-commerce emails via SendGrid (WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.)
• Personalize your emails and do list management efficiently.
• Generate emails with the help of a drag and drop editor or pure HTML or a combination of two.
• Create customized workflows and use them as your marketing automation tool.
Last in the option is Sendi which is quite different from other marketing service providers as it is a self-hosted application that anyone can install on the server and then it lets you send emails using a Simple email service which is Amazon cloud-based. It has a one-time price of $59 but to deliver the emails, you also need to sign up for the Amazon SES service which will cost you around $1 per 10000 emails. Sandy is the best option for the people/organizations which already have on-hand technical skills as this is the least beginner-friendly option. Since you can use the whole software so you have full control and flexibility over this.
Some of the key features of Sendy:
• Split subscribers list and send different emails to different groups.
• Easily view detailed analytics reports.
• Using Amazon SES, you can send unlimited emails.
• Send automated emails in response to specific triggers.